lout-users

Re: indents in content;place-operator

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: indents in content;place-operator
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:02:20 +1100

> The indents for the different content-levels are OK
> for A4. For A5 I would like the indents to be a bit smaller.
> I could not find a value for that in the setup - file.
> Did I  overlook something?

There are no options for this.  I agree there should be, and
I will add it to my list of things to do for the nex release.
If you really need it now, you could change the hard-coded
values in the Lout code.  For example, suppose you are using
the "book" setup file, you need to edit the "bookf" file
in the Lout library directory.  For example, the body of
the definition of @Section in that file consists of a
single invocation of a symbol called @LargeScaleStructure.
It has many options, one of which is

    contentsindent { 3f }