lout-users

Re: @ListItem and @NumberOf

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: @ListItem and @NumberOf
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:42:21 +0200

Michael Piotrowski <address@hidden> writes:

> I just did a quick test, and it seems to work, at least for my test
> case---thanks a lot!  It's getting late on this side of the globe, so
> I'll defer further testing till tomorrow.

OK, I've now tested the change with the various list types, and as far
as I can see, it works fine.  Even though it doesn't really make sense
to refer to items in @BulletList etc., in this case you get the number
of the item, which is a very sensible behavior.

So, for reference, I'd like to propose that line 1454 in bsf be
replaced with

  @NumberMarker @Value {type num} {style type num} &0io

in the next release.

Thanks and greetings