lout-users

Re: Footnotes in paragraph format instead of line-by-line?

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Re: Footnotes in paragraph format instead of line-by-line?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:38:55 -0400

Hm. That did not come across correctly.

1 footnote on each line with a line break in between each footnote. I'll try the example one more time, but if it does not work, referer to the previous sentence.

1) Footnote number 1
2) Footnote number 2
3) Hello, I am another footnote that wordwrapped
4) Yet another footnote

Jeremy

Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
Can lout be made to display footnotes like:

1) Footnote number 1  2) Footnote number 2  3) Hello, I
am another footnote that wordwrapped.  4) Yet another
footnote.

instead of:

1) Footnote number 1 2) Footnote number 2 3) Hello, I am another footnote that wordwrapped.
4) Yet another footnote.

Thanks!

Jeremy