lout-users

@NP and vertical indent

From: Jürgen H . Havix
Subject: @NP and vertical indent
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:58:28 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
I'm not quite sure, if this question had been handled before, but
I could not find the answer. So excuse me, if it had been anwered
already.
I have always had difficulies with @NP.
For example, if you begin a new @Section by @NP
1. you get the title of the old Section in the running headers
   on the first page of the new Section.
2. the amount of vertical indent of the @Title of the new @Section
   on the new page is bigger than if you put a few linebreaks at
   the end of the old section so that lout begins "naturally" a
   new page for the new Section.

I noticed that I always get an additional vertical space at the
top of a new page made with @NP, but the above is especially
difficult, because I see no way to alter the gap of
a single title of a new section.

george