lout-users

RE: Is there a way to force the table of contents to an even page? (UNCL

From: slomium
Subject: RE: Is there a way to force the table of contents to an even page? (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:45:19 +0000

James,

I've used the book format, using a modified include/book file, to create
documents.  My intro pages (Title, foreword, contents, list of figures, list of
tables) all have Roman numerals and are at the beginning of the document.  All
of the sections in my document, whether they are intro pages (Roman Numerals)
or Chapters (Arabic Numerals), begin on odd pages.  If a section ends on an odd
page, the page the follows is *entirely* blank:  no titles, page number, etc.

Does the following line, in your book format, affect which page your contents
begins on:

@ChapterStartPages            { Odd           } # Any, Odd, or Even

Finally, i'll also point out that i have a custom title page and following page
using:

@address@hidden }
@address@hidden @Include{
"template/indexofpagechanges.txt"} @NP}

Hopefully some of these ideas will help.

Thanks,
Dave