lout-users

Re: Suggestions for utilizing Lout's SF account

From: Remo Dentato
Subject: Re: Suggestions for utilizing Lout's SF account
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:55:45 +0100

KHMan ha scritto:

> Good news! Valeriy has adjusted the list of SF admins and I now
> have admin status.
That's a very good news.

> What we need (big items):
> (a) More admins, we need personnel redundancy
You can add my name, I can't commit much time but if we can share, it
will be easier.

> (b) A more permanent website, informative yet maintainable, at SF
> or at Jeff's site or at Mark's site?

I suggest to keep everything on SF using a classical web site.
I don't anticipate we'll change it much so I don't see the need of a
Wiki or a CM system.
A couple of pages should be enough.

Thanks for all this.

Remo D.