lout-users

Re: is it possible to do double underlining?

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: is it possible to do double underlining?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:36:44 +1100

I don't think it would be possible to do high quality double
underlining, because the PostScript fonts say where to put
an underline and how thick to make it, but they are silent
on double underlining.

If it's continuous double underlining then I would say the
case is hopeless.  If it's just underlining single words
or non-adjustable sequences of words within one line, no
doubt it would be possible to hack something up.

Jeff