lout-users

Re: @RightDisplay within a table cell?

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: @RightDisplay within a table cell?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:30:10 +0100

On 2008-09-02, Clint Olsen wrote:
> I'm trying to use @RightDisplay in the second column of a 2-column table.
> For starters, it's not right-justifying the cell contents.  I don't know
> why.  It's also inserting this insidious vertical space prior to the
> contents.  I've rammed almost all the 'gaps' I can find in these setup
> files, so I'm starting to run out of ideas...and patience.  Suggestions?

Page 130 (section 6.2) of the user guide shows how you can change cell
appearance. I think what you need is something like:

    @Tbl
        aformat{ @Cell A | @Cell break{right} B}

As for unwanted vertical space try

    @Tbl
        strut{no} #affects whole table; can also use per Cell.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy