lout-users

Re: @RightDisplay within a table cell?

From: Clint Olsen
Subject: Re: @RightDisplay within a table cell?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:38:38 -0700

On Sep 02, Mark Summerfield wrote:
> Page 130 (section 6.2) of the user guide shows how you can change cell
> appearance. I think what you need is something like:
>
>     @Tbl
>       aformat{ @Cell A | @Cell break{right} B}
>
> As for unwanted vertical space try
>
>     @Tbl
>       strut{no} #affects whole table; can also use per Cell.

Thanks for your quick answer.

I will check out this section.  Attempting to use break{right} garnered
this error:

    9,54: found unknown option to @Break symbol (right)

It is strange.  When I placed the object in an @CurveBox, the leading
vertical space went away.  I am trying to use rules around the table cells
and other things so I can see how things move on the page when I tweak
various options.

The strut{no} appears to get rid of the leading vertical space as well,
thanks.  Now to find out why I can't get right-justified text.

-Clint

believed to be clean.