lout-users

Re: Wrong indentation because of pdfmark?

From: Robert Riebisch
Subject: Re: Wrong indentation because of pdfmark?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:46:41 +0200

Jeff Kingston wrote:

>> Sorry, but I don't understand, where to put the "&" in my example.
>
> In your example, replace line
>
>     Line 1 @LLP
>
> by
>
>     & Line 1 @LLP

Ah, that works fine. Thanks! :-)

By the way: I wondered why my reply didn't appear on the list. Now I
noticed, that I forget to change the recipient manually, because
lout-users doesn't set the Reply-To header accordingly. All other lists
(I'm part of) always set that header to the lists name, which seems more
logical to me -> I read the question there, so I also want to read the
answer there.

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software