lout-users

Re: Writing letters

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Writing letters
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:32:10 +1100

> But how would that help me or how I use it then?

Consult Section 2.13 for defining and using your own
symbols.  I don't think it covers named parameters, but
you can follow the example in the previous email, or
look them up in the Expert's Guide.

> Beware I'm a Lout beginner and don't even fully understand the
> user guide, because English is not my native language.

If this is a request to re-explain something that is already in
the User's Guide, I can only say that I've explained everything
there are clearly as I know how.  If there is a particular point
in the guide that seems unclear, by all means raise it on the list.

Jeff