lout-users

Re: Updating/removing the SourceForge web page

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: Updating/removing the SourceForge web page
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 02:23:33 +0800

On 1/25/2012 11:35 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
The page at http://lout.sf.net/ is the first hit in search engines, but
it contains links to the former mailing list, which is now unavailable.

Could someone with access to the SourceForge web page either fix the
dead links, or have it somehow redirect to
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/lout ?

More updates, a bit rusty on SF... :

http://lout.sf.net/

Has been fixed. I've changed the redirect to savannah. Confirmed the change was made via scp but the actual page URL is not working yet though -- I expect this will take a bit of time, maybe they have periodical pushes.

http://lout.wiki.sourceforge.net/

This is the 3rd item for me on Google of 'lout'. This is the old SF wiki URL; it still redirects automatically to the new mediawiki URLs. As I have mentioned earlier, disabling mediawiki gives a blank (totally white) page.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)