lout-users

Re: lightyellow or grey?

From: Paul Zarucki
Subject: Re: lightyellow or grey?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:58:07 +0000

Hi,

On my screen, and to my eyes, lightyellow1 does look like light yellow while lightyellow2...4 look like lightyellow1 with increasing amounts of grey added. I wonder if it depends on differences between our screens, the colour temperature setting of your display and, possibly, subjective factors including differences in eyesight, room lighting and surroundings, all of which can affect colour perception.

Paul Zarucki