[Ltib] Does ltib contains Gnome libraries?

From: harshavardhanreddy mandeepala
Subject: [Ltib] Does ltib contains Gnome libraries?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:29:37 +0530

Hi,
I downloaded BSP/LTIB from freescale website.
We are using IMX31(ARM11) processor for my embedded application.
I Installed ltib successfully in my FC3,SUSE10.0 systems.
It has generated cross tools(Binutils like arm-linux-gcc....) successfully.
But it has created only few Crosscompile libraries like Libgcc ....
But it didn't created Gnome related libraries like libgnome,libgnomeui,......
LTIB won't create cross compiled  Gnome related libraries?or am I wrong?
Otherwise i have to Crosscompile all Gnome related libraries for my application.Also GTK,Glade related libraries which my apllication needs.
Does any body has any idea in this regard?
If it won't contain and if somebody alreday developed the cross libraries kindly help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Harsha