Re: [Ltib] Does ltib contains Gnome libraries?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Does ltib contains Gnome libraries?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:01:56 +0100

Hi Harsha,

You need to ask this question to the Freescale support team, this BSP
has not yet been put on the bitshrine.org website, only on freescale.com

I'm pretty sure though that the graphic system (if supported) is Qt
embedded and Qtopia.

There are gnome packages selectable in ltib, but I don't think they
cross compile (yet).

Regards, Stuart