[Ltib] Re: Updating to newer version of a package? (docu)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Updating to newer version of a package? (docu)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:32:32 +0000

Hi Kumar,

Yes, normally everyone gets the upgrade by updating <package>.spec.

Once checked-in I look at the autobuilder results to make sure at least
all the platforms still build and sort out any problems from there.  The
main caveat is that you should not break any platforms.  This requires
careful consideration of backward compatibility.

Which versions do you want to upgrade to for each package.

Regards, Stuart