Re: [Ltib] linux modules build question

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] linux modules build question
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:01:59 +0100

Hi David,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a misunderstanding.

When you build the kernel the config file gets saved in rootfs/boot as
linux.config.  This is not expected to be used for builds though, it's
there for a record of how the the kernel was configured.

The kernel sources are not saved into rootfs.  If you select 'keep
sources', this tells ltib not to remove the rpm sources for the kernel
in rpm/BUILD/linux.  This directory will also (normally) contain your
kernel .config file after the kernel has been built.

If this does not answer your question, please can you frame it as a
clear test-case/example.

Regards, Stuart