[Ltib] Relative path in .ltibrc

From: Mattias Boström
Subject: [Ltib] Relative path in .ltibrc
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:52:17 +0200

Hi,

We're planning on using a build server for a number of developers
building applications for a custom mpc5200-card. We are using Subversion
as our revision control system. We would like to handle our own patches
in the RCS. In order to avoid conflicts between patches generated or
checked out by the developers we would like to use a local directory,
unique for every developer, in addition of the /opt/freescale/pkgs
directory used for global packages.
Is it possible to use a relative path in .ltibrc or use a environment
variable?
I have tried setting %ldirs to ./local_pkgs. The result is that a
symbolic link is created in the rpm/SOURCES directory for the patch,
pointing to ./local_pgks/xxx.patch. I can make another symbolic link
from rpm/SOURCES/local_pkgs pointing to the directory where i wanted it
originally (../../local_pkgs).
I would rather avoid symbolic links and specify directly in .ltibrc
where I wan't to find the patches. Since this value for %ldirs can't be
the same for every developer we will need to have a relative path or
maybe something like /opt/$(USER)/pkgs.
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Mattias Boström