Re: [Ltib] Ltib not running at all ?!!?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ltib not running at all ?!!?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:46:23 +0100

Hi Peter,

ltib-6.2.2 is pretty old, is this from an iso image, or from savannah?

If at all possible I'd rather try to fix this if it exists in the latest
savannah CVS versions than trying to go back and to fix an old version.
Would it be possible for you to upgrade to the latest CVS snapshot?

That version of Perl should be okay, but I've not tried that exact
version.  What (exact) host distribution are you running on?

Regards, Stuart