Re: [Ltib] Ltib not running at all ?!!?

From: Peter Wippich
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ltib not running at all ?!!?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:33:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Stuart,

thanks for your reply. I've tried savannah_ltib-20070321 with the same
result:

address@hidden:~savannah_ltib-20070321$ ./ltib --help
Don't have HTTP::Request::Common
Don't have LWP::UserAgent
Cannot test proxies, or remote file availability without both
HTTP::Request::Common and LWP::UserAgent
Bizarre copy of ARRAY in leavesub at ./ltib line 2012.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./ltib line 2012.

I don't realy care about the missing HTTP / LWP messages for now (I think
there was something to fix this in the mailing list). But the last 2
messages remain the same.

My current machine is based on a debian installation (if I rememmber
right). However, a lot of modifications and and new installations (most
times not using a packed manager) has changed it that much that it won't
help at all to know the original installation. I will retest on a machine
runing some Suse (10.x) distribution which has not been changed that
much.

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Peter