[Ltib] problems with floating point calculations while using LTIB cross

From: ghouse mohiddin
Subject: [Ltib] problems with floating point calculations while using LTIB cross compiler for IMX31ADS
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:35:19 +0530

Hi ,

I am cross compiling Spider Monkey(JS) ( C implementation of Java
Script Engine ) of Mozilla using arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc (LTIB).

I am able to cross compile it but while iam running js on target i.e
imx31ads I am getting negative values, segmentation faults for
floating point calculations.

In ltib, config/platforms/imx31ads/defconfig file
CONIFG_TOOLCHIAN_CFLAGS using mfloat-abi=softfp mfpu=vfp. but still it
is giving problems for floating point calculations.

shall i need to use hardfloat instead of softfloat.or i have to use
any other flags so that i can solve this flaoting point issue.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,
Ghouse..