Re: [Ltib] problems with floating point calculations while using LTIB cr

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] problems with floating point calculations while using LTIB cross compiler for IMX31ADS
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:21:45 +0100

Hi Ghouse,

You need to use the default flags set in LTIB to get the right behaviour
from the toolchain (as Steve explained).  If you're using the savannah
CVS version of LTIB then it may be that there is a later one from
Freescale that may fix this issue.

Your best be is to contact Freescale support and to ask them if they
have any ideas, you need to give them the details of which version of
LTIB you're using (if an ISO the name, or the savannah version).  To do
this:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart