Re: [Ltib] Alsa troubles

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Alsa troubles
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:03:44 +0100

Hi Markus,

Can you tell me:

* Which platform you are building for
* Which package this is (I mean the output from running ltib with this
selected).  I'd need to know the exact spec file as there are a few in
dist/lfs-5.1/alsa-lib

For userspace packages, the header files come from the toolchain, kernel
header file should not be directly included.

For some packages that need kernel headers, you need to use the ones
belonging to the kernel used for the target (/usr/src/linux won't work).
For some examples see: blob-imx21ads.spec for an example.  Basically you
need to do 2 things:

1/ add something to the spec file that says the kernel is in
$DEV_IMAGE/usr/src/linux

2/ in ltib -m config, turn on:
[*] Include kernel headers

Regards, Stuart