RE: [Ltib] Alsa troubles

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Alsa troubles
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:36:39 +0100

Hi Markus,

This is a new problem, not the alsa issue?

Looks to me like you're trying to install on an ubuntu (or similar)
system that is using dash instead of bash as it's default shell.  This
causes clauses like: cp a/b/{c,d,e} f/g/ to fail.  Later versions of
ltib (which I've not yet merged out) fix this, but in this case you'll
need to:

1/ Remove completely the failed LTIB install (rm -rf /opt/ltib
or /opt/freescale depending on where you got it)

2/ Change your default shell to bash.  I'd actually advise changing
the /bin/sh symlink to point to bash. It's not just LTIB that barfs on
dash.

3/ Re-run the ltib installer.

Regards, Stuart