[Ltib] atlas utility for register access & LiIon charger

From: Dr. Simon Vogl
Subject: [Ltib] atlas utility for register access & LiIon charger
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:04:59 +0200

Dear all,
I have written a small utility for the mc13783 that enables
user-space access to the charger subsystem. It's still in its
early stages, but lets you en/disable the main charger and
read out relevant voltages. Beware that it does not yet
include an intelligent charging algorithm.

You can find the source at:
http://www.voxel.at/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=FreeScale

If you have patches or comments, do not hesitate to contact me,
Simon