[Ltib] pkg-config

From: hong zhang
Subject: [Ltib] pkg-config
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:09:13 -0800 (PST)

Staurt,

I am very interested on your pkg-config patch. Based
on my experience, many people like WinCE because it
has big libraries come with WinCE and convienent to
use. Disadvantage of linux is that user has to collect
proper libraries and those libraries spread worldwide.
And hard to really put them together. Cross compile
for packages are really hard. Not always succeeds. If
one is not built properly, all libraries depend on it
will stock.

Is your pkg-config patch only good to ltib?

---henry