[Ltib] Re: redboot

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: redboot
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:05:29 +0000

(Resent from Friday (try 1), I'm having problems with email)

Hi Henry,

The merge out is done and so far I have built fontconfig (which needed
upgrading).  For us to iterate it would be best if you switch to using
the latest CVS (see the FAQ).  This has the latest i.MX31 stuff and all
the LTIB updates (pkg-config).

As far as redboot goes, you need to contact Freescale support and ask
them about this.

Regards, Stuart