Re: [Ltib] build for custom board using LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] build for custom board using LTIB
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:00:51 +0100

Hi Vijay,

The outline is:

Find the closest platform (maybe config/platform/mpc860fads or tqm823l)
and copy this to the new platform name and then edit the files in that
directory to make a new platform.

There's more details in the file: doc/LtibCreateNewTarget which is
formatted more nicely here:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibCreateNewTarget.html

Regards, Stuart