[Ltib] dtb(device tree binary)

From: Vijay Nikam
Subject: [Ltib] dtb(device tree binary)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:10:55 +0530

Hello,

I would like to ask ...

what is the significance of dtb (device tree binary) ? ? ?

Do I need to have it in the system  ? ? ? if yes then how I can directly merge into the kernel ? ? ? (particularly in case of loading kernel from NAND flash)

As when I build the bootloader kernel and FS then this dtb is also generated ... and if I will not load it then the kernel will not load properly and FS is not mounted ... Currenly I am in this situation ...

Kindly please acknowledge ... thank you ...

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam