Re: [Ltib] observations on LTIB documentation

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] observations on LTIB documentation
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:16:37 +0100

Hi Robert,

The docs do need some TLC, unfortunately at the moment I have no time.

Just to clarify one thing though, the BSPs released by Freescale are
rooted in /opt/freescale.  The Savannah version though is rooted
at /opt/ltib.  This was done so that it's possible to have the different
variants co-existing (although there's actually no real difference).
>From my point of view at least it makes my testing environment easier.

Regards, Stuart