Re: [Ltib] how to create a stand alone iso?

From: Anirudh Venkataramanan
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to create a stand alone iso?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:32:05 +0530

I am not able to understand how this release option actually works.  I did the cvup and generated the MANIFEST file as mentioned. I tried to do a cvs commit but it failed saying I don't have CVS write permissions. Why is it necessary to commit to make a release?

Just in case I sounded a little vague last time, the requirement is something like this. I want to start with baselined ltib and packages at my local CVS. after this whatever development I do, I do it from CVS. This might include adding new packages to the BSP, or making changes in the baseline itself (kernel hacks, new drivers etc). Whatever changes I make from the ISO stage, I want to source control.