Re: [Ltib] how to create a stand alone iso?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to create a stand alone iso?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:50:06 +0100

If you check out the latest from Savannah CVS, you have it under some
control.  You just can't commit your changes (as they may not be
general).  However you can maintain a patch with 'cvs diff'.  This is
for the ltib tool only.  If you want to have your own writable CVS,
you're on your own.  You can do it, but you should use cvs import to
regularly do vendor branch imports (from Savannah).  If you don't know
how to do this, you can find docs on CVS on the internet.

So far as the content goes, that is just a set of files on an http
server, so there is no source control required.  You can add your own
tarballs/patches to your local /opt/ltib/pkgs and/or keep a private PPP
server to make them available centrally.

It sounds to me like you don't need to do anything with ISO images.

Regards, Stuart