[Ltib] ltib command line - distclean VC '-p'

From: Selso LIBERADO
Subject: [Ltib] ltib command line - distclean VC '-p'
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:12:04 +0200

I am working on a qtopia-4 package integration. I would like to clean the package rpm/BUILD/package/ directory before making the patchmerge.

Now I would like to know if './ltib -m disclean -p file.spec' only operate on the package or will ignore '-p' option and clean all (very bad to me as I am working on several packages sources).

Here is the message when I type this cmd :

You are about remove all the work you have been doing, are you really
sure you want to completely remove files from:

/home/sliberado/developpement/adeneos/freescale_imx27lpdk/svn/ltib/rpm
/home/sliberado/developpement/adeneos/freescale_imx27lpdk/svn/ltib/rpmdb
/home/sliberado/developpement/adeneos/freescale_imx27lpdk/svn/ltib/tmp

To continue type in 'yes':

You can understand my 'untrustness' ?

That is why I call make distclean in the directory (may be the better solution)

Thanks !