Re: [Ltib] MPC8315E_RDB external upli usb phy

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] MPC8315E_RDB external upli usb phy
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:07:43 +0100

Hi Edward,

If this BSP is from Freescale, they may be able to help you.  To contact
them:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart