Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib

From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:14:35 -0300

I know I'm kind of flooding the list with packages, but here are a few more :
- efreet (another one from efl)
- enlightenment (which depends on the X.Org ones I sent earlier)
- libXext
- libXrender (these were requirements for enlightenment

There are two notes worth mentioning :

1) There's a need for native versions of eet and edje to be available
on the PATH in order to build some of the enlightenment packages,
where could this be specified ?
2) The libX11 package I sent earlier did not compile because it needs
to compile natively one utility called makekeys. I "fixed" that by running
the src/util makefile separately with clean PATH, and then running make
for the rest of the package. I tried instead of changing the PATH variable
to specify the gcc compiler directly, but then it tries to call the
gnu assembler
from the cross-toolchain and changing GCC_EXEC_PREFIX incurred into alot
of errors. Is there any other (better) way of fixing this ? I'm sending the new
version attached here so there's at least a working version in here.

--lf

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes
ProFUSION embedded systems