Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:49:51 +0100

Hi Luis,

I'm losing the context here a little.  Is is possible for you (off list)
to send me a complete patch against Savannah CVS.  Also can you provide
a working preconfig (config/platform/<target>/defconfig.dev or .config).
This would let me try to build what you have and I'd be better able to
comment.

Regards, Stuart