Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:54:29 +0100

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your contribution.  I'm busy with the day job at the moment,
but will look at this as soon as I can in more detailĀ·

As far as exporting PKG_EVAS etc goes, I'd prefer not to export all
PKG_*.   What are you trying to get at with these, is it the versions or
just to see if they're enabled?

If you want the versions you can do things like this inside the spec
file:

    _py_ver=$(rpm --dbpath %{_dbpath} -q python | \
        perl -n -e 'm,python-(\d+\.\d+), and do { print $1 }')

If you just want to test if a package is installed in ltib (for example
python) you could do:

if rpm --root `pwd`/rootfs -q python &>/dev/null; then echo installed; fi

Regards, Stuart