[Ltib] New packages in Ltib

From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
Subject: [Ltib] New packages in Ltib
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:28:49 -0300

Hi,

attached are .spec files and the necessary changes for pkg_map and packages.lkc
for the following new packages :
- SQLite
- Ecore
- EDB
- Edje
- Eet
- Embryo
- Emotion
- Evas
- Expedite
- Light Media Scanner

The tarball for SQLite can be found on its own site. The others have a
dist target on the
makefile that generates a tarball for you (provided you have already
checked them out
from svn/git and ran autogen.sh), but I can provide tarballs with
corresponding md5 hashes
if anyone wants it.

Also, in order to build correctly, the following variables should also
be exported by
setup_env_vars inside ltib itself : PKG_EVAS, PKG_GSTREAMER_CORE and PKG_EET.
I believe that a better approach than exporting specific variables
would be to export
the entire PKG_ namespace or something like that.

Any comments are welcome.

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes
ProFUSION embedded systems