[Ltib] How to upgrade ltib for mpc8541

From: Bizhan Gholikhamseh (bgholikh)
Subject: [Ltib] How to upgrade ltib for mpc8541
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:14:30 -0700

Hi all,
We have been using ltib provided by freescale for mpc8541 BSP. This ltib suports older kernel: 2.6.11.
how can I upgrade?
I have configured the ltib to use newer gcc compiler and instead of using 2.6.11 a stable release of 2.6.25 from kernel.org.
It breaks the build, any idea how I can over come this?

Many thanks in advance,
Bizhan

p.s I can compile the kernel manually, my main concern is to build a ramdisk with the same compiler.