Re: [Ltib] Question Regarding Custom Board

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Question Regarding Custom Board
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:46:30 +0000

Hi Jason,

As far as ltib goes, u-boot/kernel are just another package.  The
details of how to update them are outlined here:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html#ref_87

As far as actually doing the development work for u-boot/kernel, you'll
need to ask on the relevant list for those packages.

Regards, Stuart