Re: [Ltib] GNU tool chain and linux kernel for i386 boards.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] GNU tool chain and linux kernel for i386 boards.
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:55:32 +0000

Hi Rahul,

You can't built the gcc toolchain, this is normally done outside LTIB.

You should be able to build for x86 by choosing the target host.  You'll
probably have to use "custom toolchain" and point it at the gcc on your
build machine.  I've not tried any of this before though.

Probably a better way forward is to copy config/platform/home to
config/platform/_new_board_ and follow the guide here:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibCreateNewTarget.html

Regards, Stuart