Re: [Ltib] warning: unable to open initial console

From: nikam_research
Subject: Re: [Ltib] warning: unable to open initial console
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:37:15 +0530

Hello,

Could you please send the booting log and Env Variables setting (printenv) you have done ... there can be several reason for this error ...

Kind Regards,
Vijay

To: address@hidden
From: Jyotshna Cherukuri <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden
Date: 20/11/2008 3:04AM
Subject: [Ltib] warning: unable to open initial console

Hi ,

I have Linux BSP for Freescale MPC8272ADS board and after I configuer ltib to work for PQ2FADS board my boot process stops at the point

Warning: unable to open initial console . Could any one please let me know to what I need to configure in ltib inorder to get going further.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jyotshna