Re: [Ltib] mpc8349e-mitx LTIB upgrade to 2.6.22

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] mpc8349e-mitx LTIB upgrade to 2.6.22
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:40:50 +0000

Hi Steve,

I asked around about newer kernels for the mpc8349e-mitx.  No one was
sure about the 2.6.22.  However someone is using the following:

----------------
we seem to have one running u-boot 1.3.4-00258-g583481c and booting
linux 2.6.25-rc8-00022, and another running u-boot 1.3.4-rc2 and booting
linux-2.6.27-rc1-08466-gcf2ba0a.

This information comes with absolutely no warranty as I've no way to
verify.  My advice would be to try the latest kernel/u-boots.  You'll
need to upgrade u-boot as the later kernels use the dtc as I explained
before.  Unfortunately I don't have any detail instructions on how to do
this.

Regards, Stuart