Re: [Ltib] boost-1.31.0 fails to build

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] boost-1.31.0 fails to build
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:43:45 +0000

Hi Robert,

boost is currently not selectable in LTIB from the config system, so
it's probably not in a finished state.

For packages like this, you'll need to find a way of passing in
HOSTCC="$BUILDCC" or similar.  If the package doesn't understand that
concept, then you'll need to patch it, or find some other way of
building a build machine version of jam0

Regards, Stuart