Re: [Ltib] Questions regarding Usage Scenarios

From: Robert S. Grimes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Questions regarding Usage Scenarios
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:47:46 -0500

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hmm. Well, the decision is probably my client's to make. Personally, I assumed it not interesting to GPP users, as the board will not be available to them, so it would just be clutter. Does it still make sense to do so?
If they don't have anything proprietary...
I guess that will be the deciding factor, then. With that in mind, I will recommend as you suggest.

Either way I will try to help best I can.

I appreciate that much!

Thanks,
-Bob