RE: [Ltib] I2C don't work

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] I2C don't work
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:04:58 +0100

Hi,

This isn't the right forum for this specific question. For NXP platforms, you can submit future hardware questions to address@hidden. (I'll take care of this support request though). This forum is specific for LTIB questions and discussions.

It sounds like the service jumper isn't setup correctly. Look for jumper JP21 and swap the state of that jumper. Be sure to add I2C support back into the kernel config.

Kevin

NXP Semiconductors