Re: [Ltib] Local mirror of Bitshrine GPP...

From: Mark Bishop
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Local mirror of Bitshrine GPP...
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:33:34 -0500

'wget' is your friend.

Quoting Stuart Hughes <address@hidden>:

Hi Peter,

Sadly not, this is a basic ISP account and so you can only do http
access. You'd need to write some kind of script to do this with http.

Regards, Stuart

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 12:56 -0500, Stephens, Peter A. wrote:
Guys,  Is there an RSYNC daemon (or other solution) running on the
bitshrine server so that I could make (and easily keep in step) a local
mirror of the GPP?  The reason we want to do this is because we have a
proxy/firewall and limited external bandwidth so we want to only update
once a week or so.

Peter A. Stephens
address@hidden
765-451-7074