[Ltib] Trying to upgrade bluez - tripping over LTIB

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Trying to upgrade bluez - tripping over LTIB
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:37:30 -0400

I'm trying to upgrade to a newer version of bluez, and in the 4.33 version, the utilities and libraries are apparently merged.

1) copied dist/lfs-5.1/bluez/bluez-utils.spec to disk/lfs-5.1/bluez/bluez.spec

2) modified it:
   - change Name: to "bluez"
   - change Version: to "4.33"
   - stripped out Patch1.

3) I added to config/userspace/packages.lkc an entry for PKG_BLUEZ

4) Added "PKG_BLUEZ = bluez" to config/userspace/pgk_map

5) Added "PKG_BLUEZ=y" to config/platform/.../.config

Now when I try to do "./ltib -p bluez -m prep", LTIB happily remaps "bluez" to "bluez-libs", even though I've turned off PKG_BLUEZ_LIBS in .config, defconfig.dev, and defconfig.  If I specify the full name (as in "bluez.spec"), it works, but that won't work when I let LTIB build through "./ltib".

I have a feeling LTIB is trying to be helpful here(by auto-completing the spec name?), but how can I work around this?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>