Re: [Ltib] Any newer bluez support than 2.25?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Any newer bluez support than 2.25?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:36:16 -0700

Hi Peter,

IIRC that particular version is used because it was the last one
that doesn't depend on dbus.  Although I can understand it could
be good to have a later bluez available, I'm not yet sure it should
be the default.  So for now, if you make a new spec file, call it
something like bluez-x.y.spec.  Also remember to build dbus.

Regards, Stuart