RE: [Ltib] [Patch] Add Matchbox for Ltib

From: Kevin Slattery
Subject: RE: [Ltib] [Patch] Add Matchbox for Ltib
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:47:54 -0700

Hello Rogerio and company-

I am trying to get NFS running on my target and am getting an error when trying to mount the servers directory. I have the server running on Ubuntu 9.04 on my desktop, and I am running embedded Linux kernel 2.6.27.8 on a NXP ARM926EJ-S. I have shared the directory on the server through the /etc/exports file, and I have edited the /etc/hosts.allow and hosts.deny appropriately. I have made sure that I have built LTIB with NFS enabled and I have flashed my rootfs.jffs2 file and booted the uImage over tftp.

When I tried to mount I used the following commands: mount 192.168.32:/shared_disk /home/user

The error that I get is this: rpcbind: server localhost not responding, timed out

RPC failed to contact local rpcbind server (errno 5)

Lockd_up: makesock failed, errno = -5

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kevin